![海外生存英语36计](https://wfqqreader-1252317822.image.myqcloud.com/cover/302/26398302/b_26398302.jpg)
飞机篇——机场胜策
36计之二:出境四部曲
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/018-i.jpg?sign=1739601882-9mYb5OSTYV87KCBRL9DpnSKpcsOZTrwv-0-e67af1ecdef3dda4e4b4c8eca2c6dd6d)
无论是去欧洲、北美还是澳洲,从中国境内出发都需要选择搭乘飞机。首先提供几点预订机票的建议。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/83.jpg?sign=1739601882-XJn6wAyquAJjEoNbhwGzE0wD9jTeXv1D-0-200c83d42b02019809333debfa540538)
Danni’s Tips:机票预订
·尽量选择打折季或提前预订机票。
·申请成为某一家航空公司的会员,方便日后购买特价机票和积累里程换取免费机票。
·选择中途转机的飞机会比较便宜。
·第一次一个人出国的留学生建议选择直飞的航班(non-stop),不仅减轻第一次调整时差所承受的心理和身体的压力,也降低中途转机导致托运行李损坏或遗失的几率。
·可以通过一些留学网或聊天网联系飞往同一个国家或学校的人一起预订机票,免得一个人第一次出国心里难免会有点小恐惧。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/019-2-i.jpg?sign=1739601882-y89Udg9kT5eqGt6olCbPlQmPZwUdCn0j-0-a3673fb13769f6247c9ca31431924776)
词汇短语
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/019-i.jpg?sign=1739601882-yUYLGmPHSGUCanT6KRjR2yH0xVusIz4H-0-7ad2ceda2ad52c21591a2ff51bb9f6ec)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/298.jpg?sign=1739601882-LEnnaseVD4szXbhPaCuSyUyxPp0BNpIY-0-8c81ac3a32bdb1d9632aafdc85dd7b1a)
场景会话
Dialogue 1:预订机票
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/18.jpg?sign=1739601882-uKAAHuyQOiOyWL7BJvJU6YP0jhF7ZS2y-0-47fc16ffa525a28aeb6edf130496739e)
Clerk:Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Passenger:I’d like to book an air ticket from Beijing to Vancouver.
我想预订一张从北京飞往温哥华的机票。
Clerk:One-way or return?
单程票还是往返票?
Passenger:One-way,please.
单程票。
Clerk:Just a moment,please.I’ll check it for you.
Which airlines would you like to take?
请稍等,我帮您查询一下。您想搭乘哪个航空公司的航班?
Passenger:I don’t care which airline.I’d like to take the cheapest.
我不介意航空公司。我想要最便宜的。
Clerk:Okay.When are you going to depart?
好的。您打算什么时候出发?
Passenger:Next Monday,that is July 27.
下星期一,也就是7月27日。
Clerk:The economy tickets of non-stop flight have been fully booked.Do you care to stay over at Tokyo?
直飞的经济舱机票已经都预订出去了。您介意在东京转机吗?
Passenger:No.
不介意。
Clerk:Shall I reserve a seat for you?May I have your ID please?
那我帮您预订一个座位吧?可以给我您的身份证吗?
Passenger:OK.By the way,how many passengers does the plane accommodate?
好的。对了,这架飞机能容纳多少乘客?
Clerk:About 350 passengers.You leave Beijing at 3.30 p.m.on July 27 and arrive at Vancouver at 11.15 a.m.local time on the same day.
大约350名乘客。您于7月27日下午3点30分从北京起飞,将于同日当地时间上午11点15分抵达温哥华。
Passenger:It sounds good.How much is the ticket?
听起来还不错。机票多少钱?
Clerk:It is 4,500 RMB with tax and airport fee included.
人民币4500元,含税和机场费。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/198.jpg?sign=1739601882-fSmN3jiw3ZSbiSalvc8xTxX109frKjrq-0-524a2da47b557a93a0070b259c5c9223)
Dialogue 2:咨询航空柜台
Clerk:Good morning.
早上好。
Passenger:Good morning.Could you please tell me where the Air China Counter is?
早上好。请问中国国际航空公司的柜台在哪里?
Clerk:It is on the second floor.You can take the escalator there.
在二楼。您可以乘电梯到那里。
Passenger:Thank you.
谢谢。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/187.jpg?sign=1739601882-EP5AgxPj1vy7Rzag7EVm9mhtiqoJHvtN-0-053278db0f7af9d7184b2b9458eca95d)
Danni’s Tips:主要航空公司的中英文名称及代码表
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/022-i.jpg?sign=1739601882-MCGVLpcjjZP1WuDINJ01TbUftK9u77ND-0-c0ba371c6e60bae83b5954e78d61ba6b)
Dialogue 3:办理登机手续
Passenger:Good morning.Is this the right counter for the flight to London?
早上好。请问这是办理去伦敦的航班的柜台吗?
Clerk:Yes.Please give me your ticket and passport.
是的。请出示一下您的机票和护照。
Passenger:Sure,here you are.By the way,is Flight CA937 to London Heathrow airport on schedule?
好的,给您。对了,请问飞往伦敦希斯罗机场的CA937航班准时吗?
Clerk:Yes.Do you have any seat preference?
是的。你对座位有什么要求吗?
Passenger:I prefer a window seat.
我想要个靠窗的座位。
Clerk:OK.How many pieces of baggage would you like to check in?
好的。您有多少件行李?
Passenger:Two,including one suitcase.
两件,包括一个手提箱。
Clerk:Please put the baggage on the scale.
请把行李放在磅秤上。
Passenger:Must all my baggage be weighed?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
Clerk:Carry-on bag is not to be weighed.
手提行李不需要。
Passenger:OK.
好的。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/329.jpg?sign=1739601882-rMuEIgYAhNjgN04YLieXLhBRwIa4oInb-0-871fb6c0bb4582ee39ae5f01fd0c9144)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/330.jpg?sign=1739601882-SnlC228nTcxLGg4mEsx8W4rWlzQVCeNt-0-c0c8a96a22ac45b1135860347976135d)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/2.jpg?sign=1739601882-knAln0IUNXkFDCeaLGsm9MbUjbJ8kdoI-0-07ee15d0647140b8f6c0b2b1554602c2)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/36.jpg?sign=1739601882-qQqUHAUObk32cyasGnx7TVlO5nwxylks-0-d5c8e3924b31c0e6cfc40578324cfbae)
Clerk:Your baggage is overweight.
您的行李超重了。
Passenger:What’s your weight limit?
你们的重量限制是多少啊?
Clerk:23 kilos.But your luggage is 2 kilos overweight,so you have to pay for it.
23公斤。您的行李超重2公斤,您要付额外的费用。
Passenger:How much extra do I have to pay?
我需要额外付多少钱啊?
Clerk:Let me see.That’ll be 138 RMB.
我看一下。总共138元。
Passenger:OK。
好的。
Clerk:Here are your ticket,passport and boardingpass.Your baggage claim tags are attachedto the ticket cover.Please board at Gate16.After check-in,please go upstairs andproceed through security check.
这是您的机票、护照和登机牌。您的行李领取签贴在机票的封皮上。请在16号登机口登机。办理完手续后请上楼通过安检。
Passenger:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Clerk:My pleasure.
不客气。
Dialogue 4:通过安检
Clerk:Can I have your ticket and passport,please?
请出示您的机票和护照。
Passenger:Yes.Here you are.
好的。给您。
Clerk:Please put your cellular phone,ticket and passport on this tray and go through thedetector.
请把手机、机票和护照放到这个盘子上,然后通过探测器。
Passenger:Yes.
好的。
Clerk:Excuse me.The mineral water is not allowedto be taken on plane.
对不起,矿泉水是不允许带上飞机的。
Passenger:Sorry,I forgot.
抱歉,我忘记了。
Clerk:That’s OK.You may go now.Have a nice trip.
没有其他问题了。您可以走了。旅行愉快。
Passenger:Thanks.
多谢。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/94.jpg?sign=1739601882-YBPGGga2BawfiRMcUAt0mZGKJbQkOsY2-0-8c1811427d60fd640e10789000e5d1c4)
Danni’s Tips:安检须知
·需要脱掉外衣和帽子。
·尽量不要穿高筒靴子(否则脱掉鞋子会很麻烦)。
·手机、机票、护照及首饰(如耳环)等随身物品全部放入托盘中。
·手提行李里不要存放大量液体(如化妆水)和利器(如水果刀)。
·笔记本电脑需要放在托盘中单独安检。
·有的机场要求雨伞也要放在托盘中单独安检。
·不允许携带打火机等易燃物品登机。
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/98.jpg?sign=1739601882-vNZ7eSrTefyf85tksqIVIfUNvazE1dn4-0-71859aa7b2175fd233edb9a5086c9ffa)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/191.jpg?sign=1739601882-xXlqBNHiZevqY7cnTT9SLy1mrwnQ4wKI-0-505e11fd9e01ccb379210e0e9feff4bc)
![](https://epubservercos.yuewen.com/BB9477/14872996504320606/epubprivate/OEBPS/Images/95.jpg?sign=1739601882-NCqAkqBylJccWiniw1a9sp0XY3VrVlJ9-0-e280955489b6f565d602c3e376e95d0d)
Airport Announcement机场广播
May I have your attention please?Flight UA 39 to Los Angeles isready for boarding.All passengerson this flight should be on boardat Gate 18.Thank you.
各位旅客请注意,美国联合航空公司飞往洛杉矶的UA 39次航班现在开始登机。搭乘该航班的旅客请前往18号登机口登机。谢谢。